CMS Development

aitortomas
投稿者

Error with post_listing Hubl tag

解決

I have the following hubl tag in my blog template:

{% post_listing "my_post_listing" label="My Post Listing", listing_type="popular", max_links=5, select_blog="default" %}

It works as expected in every single blog page (listing and blog posts) except in the following one: https://blog.injixo.com/fr/10-fa%C3%A7ons-efficaces-et-abordables-pour-motiver-les-agents-de-votre-c...

For which we get a Javascript error (you can see it in the browser console):

Cannot read property 'children' of null in [{...<a JSON response with all the posts requested>...}]

It is catched by Ajax.js:54.

It looks like a bug in Hubspot but the Support team pointed me to  ask here instead of giving me support 😞

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
jennysowyrda
解決策
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

解決

Hi @aitortomas,

I just synced up with the Support rep working on this case, and they are still investigating this matter in terms of expected behavior and next steps. Continuing to communicate through that ticket will be your best next step in getting this resolved.

Thank you,
Jenny

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 いいね!
2件の返信
jennysowyrda
解決策
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

解決

Hi @aitortomas,

I just synced up with the Support rep working on this case, and they are still investigating this matter in terms of expected behavior and next steps. Continuing to communicate through that ticket will be your best next step in getting this resolved.

Thank you,
Jenny

0 いいね!
aitortomas
投稿者

解決

Thanks a lot Jenny 🙂

0 いいね!