CMS Development

aitortomas
Contributeur

Error with post_listing Hubl tag

Résolue

I have the following hubl tag in my blog template:

{% post_listing "my_post_listing" label="My Post Listing", listing_type="popular", max_links=5, select_blog="default" %}

It works as expected in every single blog page (listing and blog posts) except in the following one: https://blog.injixo.com/fr/10-fa%C3%A7ons-efficaces-et-abordables-pour-motiver-les-agents-de-votre-c...

For which we get a Javascript error (you can see it in the browser console):

Cannot read property 'children' of null in [{...<a JSON response with all the posts requested>...}]

It is catched by Ajax.js:54.

It looks like a bug in Hubspot but the Support team pointed me to  ask here instead of giving me support 😞

0 Votes
1 Solution acceptée
jennysowyrda
Solution
Gestionnaire de communauté

Résolue

Hi @aitortomas,

I just synced up with the Support rep working on this case, and they are still investigating this matter in terms of expected behavior and next steps. Continuing to communicate through that ticket will be your best next step in getting this resolved.

Thank you,
Jenny

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

0 Votes
2 Réponses
jennysowyrda
Solution

Résolue

Hi @aitortomas,

I just synced up with the Support rep working on this case, and they are still investigating this matter in terms of expected behavior and next steps. Continuing to communicate through that ticket will be your best next step in getting this resolved.

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Votes
aitortomas
Contributeur

Résolue

Thanks a lot Jenny 🙂

0 Votes