CMS Development

Sameer
Participant | Platinum Partner

Error on Blog title with <h1> tag

SOLVE

Hi Everyone,

When I checked my blog post in the "view page source", I found the <h1> tag with unnecessary <span> code. You can see here and below image.

<h1><span id="hs_cos_wrapper_name" class="hs_cos_wrapper hs_cos_wrapper_meta_field hs_cos_wrapper_type_text" style="" data-hs-cos-general-type="meta_field" data-hs-cos-type="text">How Maintenance Management Software Helps You Boost Profits</span></h1>

I want to remove this code, is there any solution on the HubSpot for this. 

Screenshot 2019-12-11 at 4.40.24 PM.png

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Kim_HM
Solution
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Sameer , 

This variable {{ content.name }} includes a wrapper so that it is editable via the UI, when included in blog posts. If you want to print the content name without a wrapper, use {{ page_meta.name }}. 

Let me know if you need any further help with this!

Kind regards,

Kim

Did this post help solve your problem? Help the community & mark it as solution!

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
DanielSanchez
Key Advisor | Platinum Partner
Key Advisor | Platinum Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Sameer ,

In your post page, click in HubSpot float button, and click "Edit post template".

click1.PNG

In Design Manager, click in "Blog Content", after in "Edit post template". Look:

post-template.PNG

Search the H1 code and apply the changes you need. Be careful not to delete HubL codes. Change only what is HTML tag.

h1.PNG

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Best regards! 🙂

Sameer

SOLVE

Hi @DanielSanchez 

Thanks for the reply. You can see in the below image, we are not using <snap> code in <h1> but it's existing on the page. 

Screenshot 2019-12-11 at 7.16.29 PM.png

Thanks,

Sameer

0 Upvotes
Kim_HM
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @Sameer , 

This variable {{ content.name }} includes a wrapper so that it is editable via the UI, when included in blog posts. If you want to print the content name without a wrapper, use {{ page_meta.name }}. 

Let me know if you need any further help with this!

Kind regards,

Kim

Did this post help solve your problem? Help the community & mark it as solution!