CMS Development

NikkiG
Contributor

Embed Blog Email Subscription Code onto external site

SOLVE

Does anyone know if I can grab the blog email subscription code out of the HubSpot templates and throw it onto my site? I'd like to still use HS to manage the subscriptions and have any emails entered still go into HS. I've created the design I like in HS templates, I just have some external pages on which I'd like it to reside. Is just a regular HS form the best way to do this? 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Jsum
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

@NikkiG,

This is a fairly simple question, I'm surprised noone answered....

All forms and CTA's can be embedded offsite by using an embed code. You can find the embed code for a form or cta by going to the respective dashboard (cta dashboard is under content and forms dashboard is under contacts in navigation) and click the gear icon for the item you want the embed for. Choose embed code, copy the embed code, and use it off site where you want it. 

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
Jsum
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

@NikkiG,

This is a fairly simple question, I'm surprised noone answered....

All forms and CTA's can be embedded offsite by using an embed code. You can find the embed code for a form or cta by going to the respective dashboard (cta dashboard is under content and forms dashboard is under contacts in navigation) and click the gear icon for the item you want the embed for. Choose embed code, copy the embed code, and use it off site where you want it. 

0 Upvotes