CMS Development

Hawk-Steve
Contributeur de premier rang

Email template - Full screen width rows

Résolue

Hi all,

I'm working on an email template that has a row with background-color: #af9f7a; which needs to span the full width of the screen. Amongst a few other things, such as header images.

What I am struggling to work out is how to do this when HS building layer containers are forcing everything into a 600px width container.

#templateTable {
      width: {{ email_body_width }}px;
      background-color: {{ body_color }};
      -webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased;
  }

#contentTableInner {
      width: {{email_body_width}}px;
  }

I'd like the other rows of the email to continue to conform to this code.

I could just turn the whole email into a set of custom modules, but I need to use Smart content in this email and for end-users to be able to easily do everything they need within the email builder.

If anyone else has tackled this I'd greatly appreciate some ideas 🙂

Thanks! Steve

0 Votes
1 Solution acceptée
Hawk-Steve
Solution

Résolue

Hi Jonchim

I did give that a go at the start of the week and was almost there, but for a couple of features that I needed which were not in the Beta. A real shame!

I ended up just making a html email without using the clasic editor and using hubl to provide those juicy smart modules I needed at email level. Huzzah!

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

0 Votes
2 Réponses
jonchim
Guide | Partenaire solutions Diamond
Guide | Partenaire solutions Diamond

Résolue

The new email drag and drop builder (still in beta) achieves this full width row, you can get invited by asking chat support. Unfortunately hubspot classic editor is limited since it's confined to the width container of the email. 

Jon Chim
VP of Design & Development
Hypha HubSpot Development

check Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Votes
Hawk-Steve
Solution

Résolue

Hi Jonchim

I did give that a go at the start of the week and was almost there, but for a couple of features that I needed which were not in the Beta. A real shame!

I ended up just making a html email without using the clasic editor and using hubl to provide those juicy smart modules I needed at email level. Huzzah!

0 Votes