CMS Development

Eamon

Email padding issue on mobile

SOLVE

Hello,

I've just  built an email template in my Humbspot account and removed the email body padding to resolve the issue of the the header image not being edge to edge (with no padding) and individually added in padding to all the moduals on the template which seems to work. However when veiwing the email on mobile devices the email loses all padding, can someone help me with this issues please.

Would appreciate your help. Thanks.

1 Accepted solution
Eamon
Solution

SOLVE

Actually I've managed to figure it out.

This problem was occuring becasue I was adding values to the 'outer space' (margins) presets instead of the 'inner space' (padding) preset which you will find within the  'Edit CSS Declarations'. Change all values over and all seems to be working fine now!

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
adomj

SOLVE

It is a very common issue with the mobile user. I have also faced the same issue many times. Whenever it happens to me, I take help from Optimum Customer Service. It helps me a lot. You should make contact with him.

0 Upvotes
Eamon
Solution

SOLVE

Actually I've managed to figure it out.

This problem was occuring becasue I was adding values to the 'outer space' (margins) presets instead of the 'inner space' (padding) preset which you will find within the  'Edit CSS Declarations'. Change all values over and all seems to be working fine now!