CMS Development

TPreeper

Email Signature not showing properly on Gmail

Hi everyone! Email signature from Hubspot isn't showing properly on Gmail. I've made dozens for my team and I, they all worked but one. This is what it does:

It pastes correctly:

I paste the signature in Gmail, everything looks good.I paste the signature in Gmail, everything looks good.
But doesn't show properly in an email:Gives that result in an email, it doesnt show properlyGives that result in an email, it doesnt show properly
This is what it should look like:This is what it should look like.This is what it should look like.

Any ideas why? Didn't have problems with any other signatures I copy/pasted for my team.

Thank you!

0 Upvotes
5 Replies 5
DYuen

my email signature does not display properly in gmail either after copying and pasting from hubspot signature generator, please help

CReston
Participant

Hi there. I'm having a similar problem, but with Outlook. The signature looks great on the Hubspot Site but when I copy and paste it to Outlook the image doesn't appear. Please see attached screenshots. Help! (Thank you!)On HubSpotOn HubSpotOn OutlookOn Outlook

0 Upvotes
TPreeper

Hi! I used the Hubspot Email Signature Generator to create the signature for my team and it is what is not showing on Gmail. Where do I paste the code in Gmail? Thank you for you reply

0 Upvotes
webdew
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

Hi @TPreeper ,

Yes, with the help of some html and css we can fix this issues. Please use this code:

<div style="display: flex;">
<div style="width: : 50%; padding: 5px"><!-- add your content in this section if you want to display content on left --> </div>
<div style="width: : 50%; padding: 5px"><!-- add your image in this section section if you want to display the image on right --> </div>
</div>

Add images in the code above, wherever you want to place your signature.

Also you can try this email-generator by HubSpot:
https://www.hubspot.com/email-signature-generator

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards. 

JBedard

Where do I paste that code in?  On Gmail or within Hubspot?

0 Upvotes