CMS Development

DBorisova
Participant

Elementor and HubSpot integration

Hi everyone, 

I have recently downloaded the HubSpot plugin on my WordPress website. 

I already have a submission form created with Elementor Pro. I've been wondering how to make it appear under "Non-HubSpot forms". I watched thousands of videos, but nothing seemed to work. Does the form really need to be only with single-line fields?  

If so, could you please advise if it is a good practice to delete the current form which collects the submissions under Elementor, and replace it with a new HubSpot form? 

Thank you.

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
Jaycee_Lewis
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @DBorisova 👋 I can clarify one of your questions. Yes, all the fields for a non-HubSpot form must match to a single line text field:

All data submitted to non-HubSpot form fields will only match to single-line text field type properties in HubSpot. Non-HubSpot form fields cannot match with other field types.

We'll leave this here to see if a community member can assist with the WordPress customization part of your question.

Best,

Jaycee

linkedin

Jaycee Lewis

Developer Community Manager

Community | HubSpot

DBorisova
Participant

Hi Jaycee, @Jaycee_Lewis 

Thank you so much for your answer. Could you please let me know if the ReCaptcha is a problem for the form created on Elementor to be detected by HubSpot? 

I appreciate your time. 

Best regards,
Deyanira

0 Upvotes