CMS Development

cng

Editing a custom module to change the page the X leads to

SOLVE

Our site is using a template that contains a custom module for a trial form. When the CTA is clicked this site comes up as a full trial sign up page but has an X at the top right corner and if clicked shows a different page that is unrelated. How can I change the page it goes to, I would like it to go to the home page. The URL stays the same so it's not a full page change. 

Before clicking the X.Before clicking the X.After clicking the X.After clicking the X.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
tjoyce
Solution
Recognized Expert | Elite Partner

SOLVE

Hello @cng - The popup isn't actually hard navigating to a new page, it's just showing that page's content behind the popup. If that's a custom module that's included in the /free-trial page then, all you need to do is edit the template of your homepage and include the same popup module inside your homepage template.

If this answer helped, please, mark as solved 😄

tim@belch.io | forms.belch.io | Design your own Beautiful HubSpot Forms; No coding necessary.

Drop by and say Hi to me on slack.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
tjoyce
Solution

SOLVE

Hello @cng - The popup isn't actually hard navigating to a new page, it's just showing that page's content behind the popup. If that's a custom module that's included in the /free-trial page then, all you need to do is edit the template of your homepage and include the same popup module inside your homepage template.

If this answer helped, please, mark as solved 😄

tim@belch.io | forms.belch.io | Design your own Beautiful HubSpot Forms; No coding necessary.

Drop by and say Hi to me on slack.

0 Upvotes