As far as I know you can't edit the row ID in HubDB.
A "workaround" could be add an extra column with ascending/decending numbers to your HubDB table and generate the sorted view based on those numbers.
I had to sort a HubDB table once.
My workflow was:
- add a new column in the HubDB table
- export the HubDB table as CSV/XLS
- open the export with MS Excel(OSX Numbers will work too)
- fill the "new" created column with numbers
- save the edited file
- upload/import the file to HubDB and overwrite everything what was inside it*
- edit the module which displayed the HubDB in order the displayed information were ordered by the ("numbers")column information
|Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution|