CMS Development

Jlawal
Top Contributor

Edit main navigation

SOLVE

Hello,

I am having trouble editing my navigation. This is the navigation in question www.groupcall.com. I would like to remove the hover selecter and the 'V' that also appears when hovering over the word 'SYSTEM'.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks,

Jamila

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
JasonRosa
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Edit main navigation

SOLVE

Hey @Jlawal it looks like the style listed below is what is setting the hover background and arrow (the background image is what is setting the arrow). I'd recommend removing the background style if you wanted to get rid of the arrow and removing the background color if you wanted to get rid of the green hover background color. 

.custom-menu-primary .hs-menu-wrapper>ul>li:nth-child(6):hover>a {
  1. background-color#39b05c !important;
  2. backgroundurl(//cdn2.hubspot.net/hubfs/1786725/Images/white-arrow-down.png?t=1490874381123) 93% center no-repeat #39b05c !important;
}

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
JasonRosa
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Edit main navigation

SOLVE

Hey @Jlawal it looks like the style listed below is what is setting the hover background and arrow (the background image is what is setting the arrow). I'd recommend removing the background style if you wanted to get rid of the arrow and removing the background color if you wanted to get rid of the green hover background color. 

.custom-menu-primary .hs-menu-wrapper>ul>li:nth-child(6):hover>a {
  1. background-color#39b05c !important;
  2. backgroundurl(//cdn2.hubspot.net/hubfs/1786725/Images/white-arrow-down.png?t=1490874381123) 93% center no-repeat #39b05c !important;
}
Jlawal
Top Contributor

Edit main navigation

SOLVE

Thank you @JasonRosa that's worked perfectly!

0 Upvotes