CMS Development

kerusso

E-mail unsubscribe code

Hello,

My question is about e-mail. Our company has multiple brands, and multiple e-mail lists to match our different brands, and we have run into a challenge in managing these different e-mail lists with Hubspot software.

The challenge is that we need the text at the bottom of the e-mails, where the subscriber has the option to unsubscribe, to be customizable based on the e-mail list we're sending to. For example, we don't want E-mail list B to click on their subscription options and be taken to the website for E-mail list A.

Is there a way to manage this from one central location in the hubspot software as you're building e-mails to send to your different lists?

Thank you!

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

E-mail unsubscribe code

@kerusso you can configure your office location settings, and footer information within content settings in your portal (under email from the menu on the left hand side). If you have marketing enterprise, you can set up multiple office locations, aside from that you would have to switch out this information before you send out every email. Here's the user guide which outlines how to find and change the information: How to set up your email footer information

For more information on the actual templates that associate with the footer, I'd start with this article. I don't believe that you can have two email subscription pages even with multiple office locations. That would probably require two portals.

Hope that helps! 

0 Upvotes