CMS Development

Jenr
参加者

E-mail colour

解決

Hi, can anyone advise on how i can change the background of this email to a different colour? I can change the background colour per module so the rich texh title, image and main body but this leaves a white border between the modules which isnt ideal. Also if anyone has any ideas on why the rich text module isnt aligned to the rest of the email that would be great! email.JPG

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
Jenr
解決策
参加者

E-mail colour

解決

The Hubspot team added code to the email template, as shown below which i guess changed the colour of the border from white to the colour which we used in the email - <style>

table#contentTableOuter {
background-color: #fabfab!important;
}

</style>

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 いいね!
3件の返信
thedss
メンバー

E-mail colour

解決

I tried this but it doesn't work for outlook as the table itself still gets inline white so it wins.

0 いいね!
jennysowyrda
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

E-mail colour

解決

Hi @Jenr,

Are you still experiencing this issue? If so, can you please provide what HubSpot subscription you are working with, as well as what troubleshooting you've done so far?

If you resolved the issue, do you mind sharing your solution with the Community?

Thank you,
Jenny

0 いいね!
Jenr
解決策
参加者

E-mail colour

解決

The Hubspot team added code to the email template, as shown below which i guess changed the colour of the border from white to the colour which we used in the email - <style>

table#contentTableOuter {
background-color: #fabfab!important;
}

</style>

0 いいね!