CMS Development

Jenr
Participant

E-mail colour

Résolue

Hi, can anyone advise on how i can change the background of this email to a different colour? I can change the background colour per module so the rich texh title, image and main body but this leaves a white border between the modules which isnt ideal. Also if anyone has any ideas on why the rich text module isnt aligned to the rest of the email that would be great! email.JPG

0 Votes
1 Solution acceptée
Jenr
Solution
Participant

E-mail colour

Résolue

The Hubspot team added code to the email template, as shown below which i guess changed the colour of the border from white to the colour which we used in the email - <style>

table#contentTableOuter {
background-color: #fabfab!important;
}

</style>

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

0 Votes
3 Réponses
thedss
Membre

E-mail colour

Résolue

I tried this but it doesn't work for outlook as the table itself still gets inline white so it wins.

0 Votes
jennysowyrda
Gestionnaire de communauté
Gestionnaire de communauté

E-mail colour

Résolue

Hi @Jenr,

Are you still experiencing this issue? If so, can you please provide what HubSpot subscription you are working with, as well as what troubleshooting you've done so far?

If you resolved the issue, do you mind sharing your solution with the Community?

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Votes
Jenr
Solution
Participant

E-mail colour

Résolue

The Hubspot team added code to the email template, as shown below which i guess changed the colour of the border from white to the colour which we used in the email - <style>

table#contentTableOuter {
background-color: #fabfab!important;
}

</style>

0 Votes