CMS Development

JDickerson0
Participant

Dynamic Content from Custom Objects not Pulling Correctly on Webpage

My HubSpot website has custom objects set up that publish content on pages based on associations the custom objects have to each other.

We have a Specialty Group custom object that are buckets for individual Specialties, which are also custom objects. The Specialties get associated with the Specialty Group and will dynamically populate as cards (clickable links) to the individual Specialties. 

Currently, on some only a few Specialties are being pulled in. On some pages, no Specialties are being pulled in at all. I am not sure how to fix this and was recommended by the Support Chat to create a post on the Forums.

Specialty Group WebpageSpecialty Group WebpageSpecialty Group Custom ObjectSpecialty Group Custom ObjectSpecialty Group WebpageSpecialty Group WebpageSpecialty Group Custom ObjectSpecialty Group Custom Object

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
Jnix284
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner

@JDickerson0  happy to help, I don't think the issue is with the custom objects, rather with the code that is creating the dynamic content. Are you able to connect with the developer who configured the project initially?

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin

0 Upvotes
Jaycee_Lewis
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @JDickerson0 👋 Thanks for including some details. Hey @Anton @alyssamwilie @Jnix284, do you have any tips you can share with @JDickerson0?

Thank you for taking a look! — Jaycee

linkedin

Jaycee Lewis

Developer Community Manager

Community | HubSpot