CMS Development

abaskerville
メンバー

Dropdown Blog Filters for Listing Page

Hi there!  Hoping someone can help me out with a blog listing filter I am trying to create.

On my blog, I am using Topics to indicate what type of blog post it is (for example: 'Thought Leadership', as well as the intended audience for the post (for example: 'Airports').

What I would like to do is create drop-down menus to allow visitors to filter my blog posts by Type and Audience separately, using two drop-down menus.   This would allow a visitor to filter by Audience, then by Type (as a subset of Audience) or vice versa. 

Here's an example of what I am trying to do:

Screen Shot 2017-02-09 at 2.03.47 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-02-09 at 2.03.52 PM.png

I am not particularly experienced with COS, so if you could help me out with the coding part as much as possible, it'd be really appreciated!

Thanks in advance!  - Andy

0 いいね!
1件の返信
relabidin
元HubSpot社員
元HubSpot社員

Dropdown Blog Filters for Listing Page

Hi @abaskerville,

I encourage you to check out this previous post from our forum: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/COS-Design-Support/Blog-filters/m-p/3609#M356

Once of our experts was able to help a community member out and offer a great example of filtering a blog listing page by blog topic

Rami

0 いいね!