CMS Development

glaycock
Participant | Partenaire solutions Platinum

Drag and Drop HTML Email Template With Custom Default Code

Résolue

Good afternoon. I'm very new to your CMS, but I like what I see so far. I'm hoping to jump right in and create an HTML email template, but I haven't found what I'm looking for yet. The company for which I work has gone to great lengths to create a very flexible and well-tested, responsive email template that we use for various clients. It has a number of areas which can be swapped in and out - which would work great for HubSpot modules - but is also requires a fair amount of custom code to be in the template itself, such as a couple of wrapper tables and a large chunk of CSS in the HTML head. Is there a way that I can create a Drag and Drop template such that it contains ONLY this custom code (in both the body and the head), not HubSpot's default code, which would collide with our custom code? If so, that would form the initial framework of the email to which modules could be added. Thanks!

1 Solution acceptée
jennysowyrda
Solution
Gestionnaire de communauté

Résolue

Hi @glaycock,

If you would like to see this implemented in the future, I would recommend upvoting this idea in the ideas forum which requests a similar functionality. 

Thank you,

Jenny

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

3 Réponses
ShariM
Contributeur | Partenaire solutions Platinum
Contributeur | Partenaire solutions Platinum

Résolue

I think this is a great idea. I would like to see the possiblity to add custom emails to the template area to be used with the drag and drop email version. (So users of the template can add/remove elements from emails).

jennysowyrda
Solution

Résolue

Hi @glaycock,

If you would like to see this implemented in the future, I would recommend upvoting this idea in the ideas forum which requests a similar functionality. 

Thank you,

Jenny

glaycock

Résolue

Thank you. This is indeed exactly what we need for our clients.

0 Votes