CMS Development

rdecker
メンバー

Drag and Drop Blog Content

解決

Dear Hubspot community,

I found this "product update" post about Hubspots upcoming features:
https://www.hubspot.com/product-updates/two-updates-to-give-marketers-more-control-over-content-crea...

Does this mean blog editors will be able to drag and drop modules into the post_body or a drag and drop area in a blog post?

Because thats what my customer would need.

I would just like to verify if that is what it means.

Thanks!

2件の承認済みベストアンサー
Anton
解決策
名誉エキスパート | Diamond Partner

解決

Since the demand is so high; here's the link to the idea to upvote this feature

Anton Bujanowski Signature

元の投稿で解決策を見る

Justin_Graci
解決策
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

解決

Updating this group that Drag and Drop Modules is NOW LIVE in Blog Post Editing!!! 😎

Let's Grow Better 

Create Your Own Free Signature

元の投稿で解決策を見る

7件の返信
Justin_Graci
解決策
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

解決

Updating this group that Drag and Drop Modules is NOW LIVE in Blog Post Editing!!! 😎

Let's Grow Better 

Anton
解決策

解決

Since the demand is so high; here's the link to the idea to upvote this feature

Anton Bujanowski Signature
LShepard
参加者

解決

Please, Please, Please add the drag and drop functionality to the blog_post page!! It's available on website pages and landing pages and is amazing! It's a big miss that this wasn't incorporated into the new themes from the beginning. 
The ability to create dynamic blog pages would be amazing! 

Justin_Graci
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

解決

Updating this group that Drag and Drop Modules is NOW LIVE in Blog Post Editing!!! 

Let's Grow Better 

DanielSanchez
キーアドバイザー | Platinum Partner

解決

Hi @rdecker ,

I undertood that we will have the common modules how (image, gallery, form, rich text and other...) to insert in page more easily. I speak of "easier way", because today it is possible to assemble 1 template in HubSpot that allows you to do this.

We have the common modules and we can also create our own module library. Jeff teaches us how to do it in the HubSpot course. Follow the link if you are interested: https://academy.hubspot.com/courses/cms-for-developers

In Design Manager, you can edit an template and use flexible columns to enable the user to be able to play or remove modules from that session when editing content.

So I understand that this update will facilitate this work, which we can already create. Example if for edit the Global Content, that this post informed that it will be possible to edit without being through Design Manager.

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Best regards!

0 いいね!
rdecker
メンバー

解決

Thanks for your infos Daniel,

what you describe seems to be only possible on "website pages" and "landing pages".
Flexible columns or drag and drop areas (which do seem to work in website pages and landingpages) are not available in blog post templates yet.

If you know that this is possible in "blog posts", can you please provide a more specific link to this information?

Everything I found and tried until now suggests that it is currently not possible in blog templates.

0 いいね!
DanielSanchez

解決

Hi @rdecker 

You are correct that the flexible column does not work on the blog template.

Just a detail: it is possible to customize a blog by creating modules and inserting them in Design Manager but you really can't have drag and drop today to be edited post by post individually. This can really be a big news if it comes.

Best! 🙂

0 いいね!