CMS Development

luisalpuche
Participante

Does Hubspot CMS content appears in Google Discover?

resolver

Hi, does Hubspot CMS index in Google Discover the content from the blog?

AMP or Web versions?

Thanks!

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
Jake_Lett
Solución
Guía | Partner
Guía | Partner

resolver

I would check your google search console to see if you have any posts that have been shown in Discover already. Below is a screenshot of where to look after you login.

Below are quotes from that article that make it sound like "it just works" if we think your content is authoritative.

Content is automatically eligible to appear in Discover if it is indexed by Google and meets Discover's content policies. No special tags or structured data are required. Please note that being eligible t...

Our automated systems surface content in Discover from sites that have many individual pages that demonstrate expertise, authoritativeness, and trustworthiness (E-A-T). 

BootstrapC_0-1642074750880.png

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

4 Respuestas 4
Jake_Lett
Guía | Partner
Guía | Partner

resolver
luisalpuche
Participante

resolver

Thank you so much! You are right, In my websites that  I've worked there is nothing appearing in discover but as you shared that screenshoot I saw that is possible, thanks!

Jake_Lett
Guía | Partner
Guía | Partner

resolver

There was something listed on that article you shared that I was not aware of. Max Image Preview size. I would check into this also.

https://www.searchenginejournal.com/increase-google-traffic-with-max-image-preview-tag/416123/

Jake_Lett
Solución
Guía | Partner
Guía | Partner

resolver

I would check your google search console to see if you have any posts that have been shown in Discover already. Below is a screenshot of where to look after you login.

Below are quotes from that article that make it sound like "it just works" if we think your content is authoritative.

Content is automatically eligible to appear in Discover if it is indexed by Google and meets Discover's content policies. No special tags or structured data are required. Please note that being eligible t...

Our automated systems surface content in Discover from sites that have many individual pages that demonstrate expertise, authoritativeness, and trustworthiness (E-A-T). 

BootstrapC_0-1642074750880.png