CMS Development

brianobedia

Do I need to upgrade my Hubspot account to center a form?

SOLVE

Hi, 

In order to center a form when using Hubspot starter, do I have to upgrade my account? I just want a form that I'm embedding in a wordpress page to be centered, but nothing I do will center this form. 

Thanks,

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
tjoyce
Solution
Recognized Expert | Elite Partner

SOLVE

Hello @brianobedia -

The only way to style a HubSpot free form is by using the Belch form styler (which is free) - Once you connect your HubSpot account to the form styler and then choose a form from the dropdown, it will recognize it's HubSpot free account form and redirect you to a version of the form styler that can handle styling those forms. Once you style the form, choose the "Grab embed code" button on the bottom right and grab that code and paste it into your wordpress page in the html (not the text tab).

View solution in original post

9 Replies 9
MFrankJohnson
Thought Leader

SOLVE

_hubspot-button-accept-as-solution-gif-v00.gif

Help other HubSpot searchers find this post quickly by accepting this solution today.

Q: Do I need to upgrade my Hubspot account to center a form??

Short A: We thinks not. 🙂

Longer A:

Have you tried ...

- How do I style my embedded form on my external page?

- Styling Forms

Always happy to help you build on HubSpot.

Best,
Frank

-ps

I realize it wasn't funny at the time, but your old post from April had us crackin up. (head shaking)

hubspot-solutions-signature-mfrankjohnson-v05.png

www.MFrankJohnson.com

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
0 Upvotes
brianobedia

SOLVE

I mean, I love what you guys do 😛 But you'll notice that while my post from April was hilarious, no one responded to it 😉 

I'll try what you state -- but the fist link doesn't apply to HS free (this is for a client who's integrating HS, not me). 

Thanks, 

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @brianobedia,

I wanted to reach out to assure you that there are HubSpotters monitoring these threads. 🙂 As @MFrankJohnson we are on standby as needed. Often times subject matter experts, including @tjoyce and @MFrankJohnson, are better suited for responding to your inquiries. I do apologize that your post from last year did not receive the attention or response it deserves. If you are still having any issues, please let me know and I am happy to assist! 

Thank you,
Jenny

tjoyce
Solution

SOLVE

Hello @brianobedia -

The only way to style a HubSpot free form is by using the Belch form styler (which is free) - Once you connect your HubSpot account to the form styler and then choose a form from the dropdown, it will recognize it's HubSpot free account form and redirect you to a version of the form styler that can handle styling those forms. Once you style the form, choose the "Grab embed code" button on the bottom right and grab that code and paste it into your wordpress page in the html (not the text tab).

brianobedia

SOLVE

Belch is legit, thanks. 

tjoyce

SOLVE

Awesome @brianobedia - Glad it worked out!

0 Upvotes
brianobedia

SOLVE

Great, thank you for the reply. As this is for a client I"m working to sell on HS, I have to first get things setup and working, once I show it works, they'll buy afterwards. 

MFrankJohnson
Thought Leader

SOLVE

>>I mean, I love what you guys do But you'll notice that while my post from April was hilarious, no one responded to it

"you guys"? As in HubSpotters?

fyi - These are community forums, so much of the interaction here is between community members who do NOT work for HubSpot either directly or as Agency Partners. (me included)

Typically, we just select posts arbitrarily on a first-come first-serve based on our individual strengths, then loop in HubSpot Support as / if needed. Unfortunately, some requests slip through the cracks.

That being said, I wouldn't let one bad experience ruin the party for you. There is much knowledge here ... I know because I've OD'ed on it a couple times myself. haha

>>I'll try what you state -- but the fist link doesn't apply to HS free (this is for a client who's integrating HS, not me). 

The first link is what refers you to  the 2nd link -- thought I'd save time by including both. Totally misunderstood your initial request for support on 'free forms'.  (not clearly stated)

No experience with free HubSpot anything, so ...

Good luck on your project.

#nlmtu

-ps

Would still like to know if this issue is resolved please. Thanks

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
brianobedia

SOLVE

I'm aware that these are community forums. 

The person who first replied was poking fun at the fact that back in April, I posted asking for help with something, and no one responded at all. I get that this is community run, I"m aware, thanks very much. 

I'll try everyone's solutions when I have time inbetween my bajillion other things I do for clients ;). Thanks! 

0 Upvotes