CMS Development

poojanadkarni
Membre

Difference between landing pages and website

Résolue

May I know the difference between landing page and a website? I was going through COS certification course and there they were showing how to create template using template building and store under landing page. But I want to create something similar to http://504.ec5.myftpupload.com/ .

How do I do? Is there free template available to build a website like this? and how exactly should i proceed via design manager?

0 Votes
2 Solutions acceptées
stefen
Solution
Conseiller clé | Partenaire solutions

Résolue

@poojanadkarni there is not much of a difference between a landing page and a website page in HubSpot. It's primarily used for organization and for grouping your analytics into two seperate buckets.

Stefen Phelps, Community Champion, Kelp Web Developer

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

0 Votes
stefen
Solution

Résolue

@poojanadkarni yes, it's similar to that concept. However, pages is also broken down a step further into "Site Pages" (if you have the website add-on) and "Landing pages" mostly for analytics purposes.

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

0 Votes
3 Réponses
stefen
Solution

Résolue

@poojanadkarni there is not much of a difference between a landing page and a website page in HubSpot. It's primarily used for organization and for grouping your analytics into two seperate buckets.

0 Votes
poojanadkarni
Membre

Résolue

Thanks. Also, I would like to know what is blog and a website. I am a wordpress user and in wordpress we have posts , pages under a website . So is it similar to this wodpress concept? 

Would also like to know what are pages called in hubspot and what are posts called in hubspot.

TIA

0 Votes
stefen
Solution

Résolue

@poojanadkarni yes, it's similar to that concept. However, pages is also broken down a step further into "Site Pages" (if you have the website add-on) and "Landing pages" mostly for analytics purposes.

0 Votes