CMS Development

poojanadkarni

Difference between landing pages and website

SOLVE

May I know the difference between landing page and a website? I was going through COS certification course and there they were showing how to create template using template building and store under landing page. But I want to create something similar to http://504.ec5.myftpupload.com/ .

How do I do? Is there free template available to build a website like this? and how exactly should i proceed via design manager?

0 Upvotes
2 Accepted solutions
stefen
Solution
Key Advisor | Partner
Key Advisor | Partner

SOLVE

@poojanadkarni there is not much of a difference between a landing page and a website page in HubSpot. It's primarily used for organization and for grouping your analytics into two seperate buckets.

Stefen Phelps, Community Champion, Kelp Web Developer

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
stefen
Solution
Key Advisor | Partner
Key Advisor | Partner

SOLVE

@poojanadkarni yes, it's similar to that concept. However, pages is also broken down a step further into "Site Pages" (if you have the website add-on) and "Landing pages" mostly for analytics purposes.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
stefen
Solution
Key Advisor | Partner
Key Advisor | Partner

SOLVE

@poojanadkarni there is not much of a difference between a landing page and a website page in HubSpot. It's primarily used for organization and for grouping your analytics into two seperate buckets.

0 Upvotes
poojanadkarni

SOLVE

Thanks. Also, I would like to know what is blog and a website. I am a wordpress user and in wordpress we have posts , pages under a website . So is it similar to this wodpress concept? 

Would also like to know what are pages called in hubspot and what are posts called in hubspot.

TIA

0 Upvotes
stefen
Solution
Key Advisor | Partner
Key Advisor | Partner

SOLVE

@poojanadkarni yes, it's similar to that concept. However, pages is also broken down a step further into "Site Pages" (if you have the website add-on) and "Landing pages" mostly for analytics purposes.

0 Upvotes