CMS Development

VMichuki

Developer account custom properties

My production account has a limit of 1000 custom properties but the developer account has a limit of 10.

How do I create a connection between the two so that they both have a limit of 1000?

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
coldrickjack
Top Contributor

Hey @VMichuki,

It sounds like you may have setup a free CRM in place of an actual developer account. Reason being the limit of 10 custom properties is applicable to the free tools. See here for more information.

What I'd recommend doing is navigating to https://developers.hubspot.com/ and clicking "Create a developer account". Once you've done this you should be able to create what are known as "test accounts". These allow you to test apps and integrations without affecting any real HubSpot data. Developer test accounts do not mirror production accounts, but rather have access to a 90-day trial (can be renewed at any stage within the 90 day window) of the Enterprise versions of Marketing, Sales, Service, CMS, and Operations Hub, providing the ability to test most HubSpot tools and APIs.

You can create up to 10 test accounts per developer account. This type of account cannot sync data with other accounts, and they can't be connected to a standard HubSpot account. More information here.

0 Upvotes
gbe
Participant

Hi, we are affected by this new 10 custom field limitation on an existing instance, which already has 100's of custom fields.

Was it introduced recently? It was working a couple of days ago.

Does that mean we need to rebuild all our custom fields in a new instance from scratch? It will take us days.

0 Upvotes