CMS Development

Cameron
Contributor

Develop a template which can reference the nominated URL for the page with a column in a HubDB fil

SOLVE

I am trying to insert data from a HubDB file into a website page.

This page also generates HubDB pages off the back.

I am trying to develop a template which can reference the set URL(nominated when building the page) with a column in a HubDB file to specific page content.

I am building a large number of these pages, so I am trying to streamline where possible and believe this could be win.

I have created a column in the HubDB file which lists the URL, with the idea being "If the requested URL = Column "URL", pull the row data".

My logic is as follows:

{% for row in hubdb_table_rows(672900, "&full_url={{ request.full_url }}") %}

{{ row.name }}

{% endfor %}

This doesn't seem to work as I'm unsure if the requested URL can be processed as above. 

Any recommendations for how to achieve this?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
edjusten
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Develop a template which can reference the nominated URL for the page with a column in a HubDB fil

SOLVE

Hi @Cameron Apologies that no one has reached out to you yet. 

I'll bet you were advised to post this query here, but this is probably better suited for our developers forum located at https://integrate.hubspot.com/ . A few HubDB threads with responses from HubSpot engineers live there. 

Ed 

INBOUND 2017 is just around the corner. Find out more at inbound.com or check out the post on the main Community page and check out the upcoming AMA with Deb Calvert.

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
edjusten
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @Cameron Apologies that no one has reached out to you yet. 

I'll bet you were advised to post this query here, but this is probably better suited for our developers forum located at https://integrate.hubspot.com/ . A few HubDB threads with responses from HubSpot engineers live there. 

Ed 

INBOUND 2017 is just around the corner. Find out more at inbound.com or check out the post on the main Community page and check out the upcoming AMA with Deb Calvert.

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes