CMS Development

summerpratt

Customize embedded form

I have embedded a HubSpot form on my site. I am now trying to customize the CSS. Is there a way to remove all previous styling, and start from scratch?

If not - how can I remove the styling that moves the placement of the form field when it is empty? (When you click on the text box, then click elsewhere, if you haven't filled in the field a message appears and the field is moved).

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
MFrankJohnson
Thought Leader

Customize embedded form

@summerpratt, is this solved?

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
0 Upvotes
mpenn
Participant

Customize embedded form

I'm having a similar problem actually. I've removed all the styling but I can not get the error messages to hide. Has anyone had that problem? I tried using CSS but they are getting inline styling. Any idea how to remove it?

0 Upvotes
MFrankJohnson
Thought Leader

Customize embedded form

2000px-Ok_sign_font_awesomeDid my post help answer your query?

Help the Community by marking it as SOLVED

Q: Customize embedded form CSS?

Short A: Uncheck 'Include default styling' checkbox before exporting form embed code. (see image)

hubspot-form-embed-code-include-default-styling.png

Longer A: Remember, HubSpot forms come with javascript, so you may not be able to easily prevent certain behavior. Just a thought.

hubspot-forum-signature-badge-v01.png

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
0 Upvotes