CMS Development

Danatbrew

Custom module > editor options > inline help text doesn't appear in email editor.

SOLVE

I've only noticed this in the email editor. 

The 'inline help text' should appear above the fields in the custom module's editor view, but there is nothing there. 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
DanielSanchez
Solution
Key Advisor | Platinum Partner

Custom module > editor options > inline help text doesn't appear in email editor.

SOLVE

Hi @Danatbrew ,

Thanks for the video. This helps a lot!

I created 1 module here to check it out and it appeared to me. Look:

test2.PNG

I believe that maybe it could be some global CSS that is in the settings or in this email template.

You can try to force the CSS to see if it appears in the editor. I will send below the code snippet that this legend appears to me, for you to capture the classes that HubSpot used here.

<div aria-atomic="true" aria-live="polite" class="alert private-alert alert-info private-alert--info m-bottom-3 m-x-6" role="alert"><div class="private-alert__inner"><div class="private-alert__body has--vertical-spacing"><span>Example text</span></div></div></div>

Hope this help

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Best! 🙂

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
Danatbrew

Custom module &gt; editor options &gt; inline help text doesn't appear in email editor.

SOLVE

I've attached a video of the issue 

Danatbrew

Custom module &gt; editor options &gt; inline help text doesn't appear in email editor.

SOLVE

@DanielSanchez 

not sure why the image didn't attach, but it's here....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYN4kjm9kUY 

DanielSanchez
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @Danatbrew ,

Thanks for the video. This helps a lot!

I created 1 module here to check it out and it appeared to me. Look:

test2.PNG

I believe that maybe it could be some global CSS that is in the settings or in this email template.

You can try to force the CSS to see if it appears in the editor. I will send below the code snippet that this legend appears to me, for you to capture the classes that HubSpot used here.

<div aria-atomic="true" aria-live="polite" class="alert private-alert alert-info private-alert--info m-bottom-3 m-x-6" role="alert"><div class="private-alert__inner"><div class="private-alert__body has--vertical-spacing"><span>Example text</span></div></div></div>

Hope this help

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Best! 🙂

DanielSanchez

SOLVE

Hi @Danatbrew ,

Please, can you provide us with a print, or video showing the process you did? This way it is better to understand what is happening.

Thanks! 🙂