CMS Development

jau
Contributor | Platinum Partner

Custom module Form field not showing all options

SOLVE

Spoke with Hubspot support with no success yet. We have a custom module, within it lives a form field.

Has anyone experienced custom modules with form fields not showing all typical options within the form editor on the page level? Examples of missing functionality include choosing a salesforce campaign.

Just curious whether anyone else has run into this, i've dumped the snippet for the form field exactly as hubspot served it to me within the design manager. The form functionality works fine otherwise. We're simply not seeing the extra options you would see on a normal form module NOT living within a custom module.

Also I am aware you can tie a salesforce campaign to a coded form with Hubl, that is not our goal here. We are building a landing page template that is meant to be flexible, using an array of custom modules as needed per page. Flexibility is the priority.

Anyone who has experienced this, or can confirm whether this is a restriction of a form field living within a custom module would be appreciated!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
sharonlicari
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @jau 

I am wondering if you have checked this documentation from our HubSpot Designers page:

I think this might be a good guidance of what you are looking to achieve. If this does not answer your original question, please let me know.

Thank you

Sharon

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
sharonlicari
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @jau 

I am wondering if you have checked this documentation from our HubSpot Designers page:

I think this might be a good guidance of what you are looking to achieve. If this does not answer your original question, please let me know.

Thank you

Sharon

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
jau

SOLVE

Yes! Support followed up with me yesterday and referenced that exact article. My keyword searches in google mustn't have been on point because I wasn't finding that article in all of my searches!

Thanks for your help 

0 Upvotes