CMS Development

asiaferguson
Contributor

Custom form on Webflow site

Hello -

I have a Webflow site that has global styles set for any Hubspot form that appears on it. Unfortunately, those global styles won't work with a new form that's been added to the site as it needs to be styled a little bit differently. Basically, the styles set the form to appear in a single row. Works great for the form with only a couple of fields but not so much for this new one that has 3 additional fields (one being a message field).

The only way I can really think of is to remove the global styles from that particular page, but that's not a viable option.

Is there another way I'm not thinking of? I'm guessing that's not the case, but as the only developer on my team I could use a sounding board of sorts.

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
alyssamwilie
Recognized Expert | Elite Partner
Recognized Expert | Elite Partner

Custom form on Webflow site

I've never used Webflow but it looks like you can add classes to elements on the page - https://university.webflow.com/lesson/web-styling-using-classes

So you could add a class to the container you put the form in and update the CSS to only put fields in a single row on forms in a container with that custom class. Or if you don't want to go and update a bunch of forms you can add a custom class to that single form that doesn't need to be in a single row and add CSS to fix that.

If this answer solved your question, please mark it as the solution.

Alyssa Wilie Profile Image

Alyssa Wilie

Web Developerat Lynton

Learn HubL | Get Marketing Insights

HubSpot Elite Solutions Partner
Lynton's HubSpot theme Rubric now available. Click to download.
0 Upvotes