CMS Development

StellaI

Custom Social Icons in Email Module

SOLVE

Hello dear community,

I am currently working in the design manager on a custom email footer. Therefore I'd like to create custom social icons. I already tried working with the Social Sharing module (following this instruction: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/cos-blog/how-do-i-add-custom-social-icons-to-a-hubspot-page) but my custom icons are not displayed in the preview at all. Also, I'd like to include more icons than Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Pinterest which are the only social icons in this module at the moment. 

Has anybody else faced the same problem and/or knows a solution?

Thanks in advance for your replies!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Chris-M
Solution
Top Contributor

SOLVE

Hello @StellaI,

i've used the HubSpot default email "Social" module a couple of times. On the HubSpot "Social" module u also can load in Custom Icons. You can choose an img file of your choosing as social Icons and just link it to the right social media channel. This module works like a charm.

SocialMediaModule.PNG

SocialIcon.PNG

If u want to build ur own module could you provide us with some code examples for us to take a look? So we might be able to figure out why your images aren't rendered propperly.

- Chris

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
StellaI

SOLVE

Thank you very much for your help! I could solve it with a custom HTML. 

Have a great week!

Chris-M
Solution
Top Contributor

SOLVE

Hello @StellaI,

i've used the HubSpot default email "Social" module a couple of times. On the HubSpot "Social" module u also can load in Custom Icons. You can choose an img file of your choosing as social Icons and just link it to the right social media channel. This module works like a charm.

SocialMediaModule.PNG

SocialIcon.PNG

If u want to build ur own module could you provide us with some code examples for us to take a look? So we might be able to figure out why your images aren't rendered propperly.

- Chris

PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hello @StellaI,  happy Friday! could you please provide us more details on what specific social media icon you would like to include?  The more information, screenshots, and details you can provide, the better I can advise on the next steps.

Thank you,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !