CMS Development

RussJB
Participante

Custom Quote Templates Beta - Term Length of Line Item & custom line item properties

resolver

Hi Everyone. 

I'm working on a Custom Quote Template and hoping to add the Line Item term length. 

EG: 3 month, 6 months 12 months

I used the following for the line item start date but I'm looking for the Line item term length in months. (each line item has it's own term length in months

{{ item.hs_recurringbillingfrequency_start_date|int|datetimeformat(' %e %b, %Y') }}

Also it is possible to insert custom line item properties in the Quote Beta

1 Soluciones aceptada
amandaulm
Solución
Colaborador

Custom Quote Templates Beta - Term Length of Line Item & custom line item properties

resolver

Thanks @dennisedson 

Hi @RussJB ,

Here is what I use to get the term length in months, as an integer:

item.hs_recurring_billing_period|regex_replace("P|M","")|int

(Note: In most cases there is a simpler property, hs_term_in_months, but for some reason it renders an empty string when billing frequency is set to "one-time".)

When you say insert custom line item properties - are you asking how to create those properties, or do you have them already created and you're asking how to display them on the quote? If you have a custom line item property created, look in your HubSpot Settings in Properties, change the filter to Product properties, and edit the property to view the internal name. You should be able to use that name to display the property on your template:

HSProperty.png

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

2 Respuestas 2
amandaulm
Solución
Colaborador

resolver

Thanks @dennisedson 

Hi @RussJB ,

Here is what I use to get the term length in months, as an integer:

item.hs_recurring_billing_period|regex_replace("P|M","")|int

(Note: In most cases there is a simpler property, hs_term_in_months, but for some reason it renders an empty string when billing frequency is set to "one-time".)

When you say insert custom line item properties - are you asking how to create those properties, or do you have them already created and you're asking how to display them on the quote? If you have a custom line item property created, look in your HubSpot Settings in Properties, change the filter to Product properties, and edit the property to view the internal name. You should be able to use that name to display the property on your template:

HSProperty.png

dennisedson
Equipo de producto de HubSpot
Equipo de producto de HubSpot

resolver

Hello @RussJB 

Let's see if we can get some more 👀 on this

@ChrisBroeders , @amandaulm , you all mind weighing in here?

0 Me gusta