Custom Quote - Billing Frequency Display

benf99
Participant

The existing  item.recurringbillingfrequency does not display "one-time" which makes quotes look off.  The same occurs on the default Minimal template.

benf99_0-1612747776737.png

I've checked the property which is not editable/locked:

benf99_1-1612748018288.png

This seems to be a pretty basic requirement for anyone using Billing Frequency in Quotes. Is there some way around it?

Thanks!

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
dennisedson
Community Manager

Hey @benf99 

Welcome to the Community!

Adding some people to this conversation who are also messing around with Custom Quote Template

@amandaulm , @ChrisBroeders  do you all have advice here?

Thanks,

Dennis

Check out our Community Developer Blog
where we feature our Community driven developer podcast and how to content
amandaulm
Contributor

Thanks @dennisedson !

Hi @benf99 ,

This isn't something I display on my quote template, but it looks like that property is blank if one-time billing is chosen. You might need to set an if/else statement using whether or not the item.recurringbillingfrequency exists as your condition - if it doesn't, just type "one-time" into the template.

I wonder if that property's behavior might be unintentional. I recently contacted HubSpot support about the fact that when we choose one-time billing, the hs_term_in_months property didn't contain a value, and it looks like they've changed that behavior since the last time I checked.

benf99
Participant

Thanks @dennisedson 

Hi @amandaulm ,

Yes you're spot on. I'll reach out to HubSpot support to see if they can add that "one-time" to the property. Would rather not have to use if/else statements as I'm not that familiar with coding.

Thanks!