CMS Development

ben-duchy
Top Contributor

Custom Module for Deals

SOLVE

I've long been developing custom website modules that link to HubDB, but does anyone know how I can link modules directly to Deals / custom objects without using an API?

I've found an option within the design tools that lets me select some deal data, but the flexibilty seems limited. Do I code it in the usual way? Is there any tutorials on this?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
PatrickEng
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Custom Module for Deals

SOLVE

Hey @ben-duchy ,

Have you had a chance to review the CRM Objects "display associated records" HubL function yet? It sounds like that could be something similar to what you're looking for!

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
ben-duchy
Top Contributor

Custom Module for Deals

SOLVE

Hi @PatrickEng,

It's been a while since I looked into this and I've made a good start using the link you provided so thanks very much. However, this guide only mentions text fields. How do I show select list entries? I assume it needs to be coded differently?

For reference when creating a custom web module linking to a HubDB table I use someting like {{ row["site"].name }} - the .name specifiying that this column is a select list. How do I do this when creating a CRM custom web module?

0 Upvotes
ben-duchy
Top Contributor

Custom Module for Deals

SOLVE

Hi @PatrickEng,

I can't get it to work yet, but it does look like it's pointed me in the right direction. Thanks

PatrickEng
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Custom Module for Deals

SOLVE

Hey @ben-duchy ,

Have you had a chance to review the CRM Objects "display associated records" HubL function yet? It sounds like that could be something similar to what you're looking for!