CMS Development

dolessmore

Custom Module behaving badly :)

Hi there
I was hoping someone can help - I'm not a developer, but I need to change my custom module's layout with an added extra rich text field. The current module allows me to add team members in a specific format, but when I add advisors, I need a different format.  Happy to post the existing code in private message 
This is what I mean: custom module.JPG

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
Bryantworks
Key Advisor | Diamond Partner
Key Advisor | Diamond Partner

Hey @dolessmore 

Is this a custom HTML module, or one done via the drag and drop builder?

Chris Bryant | Your Dedicated HubSpot Expert
0 Upvotes
dolessmore

Hi there
Yes, this was a custom Module that Hubspot built for us when they moved us over from Wordpress. I'm ok in Wordpress, but when it comes to the coding then it's a bit of a challenge. The Module has a Team Member section and you can add another Tab so the 2nd one I used for Advisors. But on the Advisor section I need to add a blurb about each advisor, so this has to be coded as well as a layout change as per my image. Hope that helps, I can provide the base module code if you'd like to take a look? Thanks so much

0 Upvotes
Anton
Recognized Expert | Diamond Partner
Recognized Expert | Diamond Partner

Hi @dolessmore

do you have a screenshot, preview-link or similar of the "old" (Wordpress) module/behavior? 

Beside that

- should it be a module for only one team member or should it be for something like a "team member overview page" where all team members are going to be displayed or both?

- what should be the mobile behavior be like? like this one:

Bildschirmfoto 2019-08-06 um 20.29.56.png

- do you have a link to the page where it should be placed(to get the styling right)

- what functions/options do you need exactly? image, text, rich-text, text for blurbs(or is it always the same?) - what else?

regards, 

Anton

Anton Bujanowski Signature
0 Upvotes
dolessmore

Hi Anton
Thanks for your assistance. I've sent a DM with more details. Thanks again.

0 Upvotes