CMS Development

MiaPV
Top Contributor

Custom HubL option no longer an easy option?

SOLVE

I could go on for days about how the new "design" manager is driving me insane. My latest issue is that I can't figure out how to add custom hubl that used to be on this template, back into this template. In fact, there isn't even a custom html or hubl module for me to drag and drop into the template any longer.

This has now made it so that 102 pages that linked to a specific page, no longer links to anything. I'm not even sure what information I can put here that would be helpful for troubleshooting, so I apologize for that. I'm just incredibly frustrated with this user experience as it's made my job much, much harder.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Anton
Solution
Recognized Expert | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @MiaPV,

you're right - the new design manager is a bit different than the old one and it take some time to get used to it. 

Also you're right that there's no HTML/Hubl "module" build in to it. 

BUT: There is an official HTML/Hubl module in the marketplace from HubSpot for free.

Smiley Wink

It is exactly the same HTML/Hubl module which was in the "old" design manager. So if you need the HTML/Hubl functionality - just download it from the marketplace 🙂

regards,

Anton

check.pngDid my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
Anton Bujanowski Signature

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
Anton
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @MiaPV,

you're right - the new design manager is a bit different than the old one and it take some time to get used to it. 

Also you're right that there's no HTML/Hubl "module" build in to it. 

BUT: There is an official HTML/Hubl module in the marketplace from HubSpot for free.

Smiley Wink

It is exactly the same HTML/Hubl module which was in the "old" design manager. So if you need the HTML/Hubl functionality - just download it from the marketplace 🙂

regards,

Anton

check.pngDid my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
MiaPV
Top Contributor

SOLVE

Thanks Anton - you're right, there is an html module you can download and use (weird that they even took this away). Unfortunately, it still isn't working for what I'm trying to do, but hopefully this will help other people!

0 Upvotes
Anton

SOLVE

Hi @MiaPV,

sorry to hear that. 

What exactly do you want to achieve?

regards

Anton

0 Upvotes
MiaPV
Top Contributor

SOLVE

Thanks Anton - the HubL we had there before somehow was able to link the entire bottom section (everything in light gray with the "enter for a chance to win") to another page. Here is a preview page since the live one requires a passcode https://www.preventivevet.com/book-extras/a64t/tip-9?hs_preview=htLacvVu-4412256804

Now it just opens a blank window for some reason when I use the old HubL in that new module. I've tried to create a new link module, and then only one line of text shows up and is able to be linked, but not the whole section (and I don't want more text there).

I hope this makes sense for troubleshooting!

0 Upvotes