CMS Development

ablayze_jb
Participant

Custom Email with fixed header, footer and drag and drop body content

SOLVE

Hello,

I'm trying to create a custom email template where my client can edit what's inside the body by using the drag and drop. But i have a different layout for header and footer that's why i plan to use custom html for this. Is this possible? 

So the structure of my html will be

[Custom Header]
[Body - drag and drop will be handled by the client]
[Custom Footer]

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Anton
Solution
Recognized Expert | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @ablayze_jb

Unfortunately you can't create custom html email templates with drag&drop functionality.
the only way how you can achieve your desired solution is by creating custom modules for header and footer, place them in a default drag&drop email template(for instance the "Welcome" one), place your custom modules in the template(and remove/edit everything else) and save it as a template.

Beware that your modules will be editable(unless you restrict the function in the module)

Best, 

Anton

Anton Bujanowski Signature

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
Anton
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @ablayze_jb

Unfortunately you can't create custom html email templates with drag&drop functionality.
the only way how you can achieve your desired solution is by creating custom modules for header and footer, place them in a default drag&drop email template(for instance the "Welcome" one), place your custom modules in the template(and remove/edit everything else) and save it as a template.

Beware that your modules will be editable(unless you restrict the function in the module)

Best, 

Anton

Anton Bujanowski Signature
webdew
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @ablayze_jb,

https://knowledge.hubspot.com/email/create-marketing-emails-in-the-drag-and-drop-email-editor refer ...

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards.

0 Upvotes