Creating a customer portal?

AtomicWayne

Has anyone created a customer portal that allows buyers and sellers to create a user name and password and save information from searches? Any ideas would be helpful. Thanks

42 Replies 42
zaikoh

Hi @michael_ord I was wondering if we could have a quick chat about your client portal. It seesm like its exaclty the sort of solution we're looking for. Many thanks, Jake

0 Upvotes
michael_ord
Participant

Be happy to set up a call. Will send details via private message. cheers

0 Upvotes
BBenatar

Hi,

I'll be happy to evaluate your solution

Please contact me

0 Upvotes
colinrjohnston

I've had a call with @michael_ord where he demo'd their Portal solution. I have to say I was very impressed. The UX and framework is all there to build rich interactivity for not only leads but customers. We're in the market to integrate SAP, Hubspot and a portal to allow customer the ability to view key account information, raise tickets, access support documentation and view technical product data. Michael's portal should allow us to do all of this and presently it in a user friendly way. 

michael_ord
Participant

Thanks Colin, we've learned a lot since launching our own portal. Like you, we needed to engage with many customers and prospects over a long period - which would have been impossible given lockdown / remote selling. 

0 Upvotes
macbleser
Participant

Hi @michael_ord, I am also very interested in trying to demo of the portal, especially after reading @Matthew_Jay's glowing review 😀. Should I send an email to info@portalhub.io? 

0 Upvotes
michael_ord
Participant

Hi @macbleser  - thanks for getting in touch. And thanks @Matthew_Jay  for the review!

You can get in touch with Andy and the team at info@portalhub.io - he can give you a demonstration and provide trial access. 

Just out of interest, are you a HubSpot Pro or Enterprise user?

0 Upvotes
Sdiddy407
Contributor

@michael_ord - I just requested access of the trial from the site, would love to connect and see what you have created. Thanks

0 Upvotes
eugenio_rossi
Contributor | Platinum Partner

Hi @michael_ord ,

I'm very interested in the product you where talking about, too.

Is it possible to schedule a demnostration? We enrolled in the website for a demostration and filled the form, but we haven't heard since then.

0 Upvotes
CliPlace
Contributor

Hello everyone,
If someone still needs a customer portal, pay attention to CliPlace for variety.
We developed it for customers for another project, but now it is available to everyone.
It's completely free.
The best reward will be your feedback on this product 🙂
Take a look here

https://app.hubspot.com/ecosystem/7720658/marketplace/apps/customer-service/help-desk/cliplace-custo... 

https://cliplace.com/

Thanks.

0 Upvotes
Sdiddy407
Contributor

@CliPlace I like what you have going here, how do we enable more features? Currently, all I see is ticketing?

0 Upvotes
CliPlace
Contributor

@Sdiddy407 Hi, thanks for the question 🙂

So far, the ticket portal is a key feature. Therefore, the client can:
- create new tickets (instantly appear in the HS)
- view all tickets and their statuses
- upload files
- add comments to tickets
Access level configuration available

In addition, the portal owner can:
- grant access to all contacts or selectively
- have unlimited users
- brand the portal using logos, colors, etc.
- receive instant notifications about client activity
- use one portal for different businesses / projects

In the future (working on this):
- history of changes
- knowledge base in the portal
- training guides
- deals, products, quotes

If there is anything else you need in the portal, please share it here. This idea may be useful to us in the long run.

Sdiddy407
Contributor

This is good stuff @CLi , please add me to any beta tests you may have. I really want to see the deals and quotes functionality come through into this portal. Great work!

0 Upvotes