CMS Development

AtomicWayne
Mitglied

Creating a customer portal?

Has anyone created a customer portal that allows buyers and sellers to create a user name and password and save information from searches? Any ideas would be helpful. Thanks

45 Antworten
stuartbalcombe
Teilnehmer/-in | Partner
Teilnehmer/-in | Partner

Would love to hear more about your use case for a customer portal.

At Arrows we've built a very action focused experience for customers which is really helpful in making sure everyone knows what to do next in the sales experience or onboarding and implementation.

Besides providing a clear next step for customers you can also:

- Share files
- Collect form submissions
- Accept file uploads
- Engage with comments
- Embed 3rd party tools (Calendly, Drive, YouTube etc) in a shared experience
- Automate reminder notifications for next steps

One area where we really focus is making everything accessible and editable from inside HubSpot (by attaching portals to Deals or Tickets) so once you have your template(s) setup you really don't need to leave HubSpot and can access all the data you need about engagement and progress through the experience by your customers in HubSpot properties so you can use it in workflows and reporting.

We don't require buyers to create a user name and password as we find it adds friction and instead they can "login" with a magic link sent to their email.

I recorded a quick walkthrough for how the Arrows portal fits in with HubSpot.

michael_ord
Teilnehmer/-in

Just a note for people who engaged earlier last year. Portalis is now live (after 8 months of closed beta) - like CliPlace (which also looks cool) its really powerful customer portal tool for HubSpot. 

There's a free plan which you can access here - https://getstarted.portalis.io/pricing

We'd love to hear your feedback - info@portalis.io

Cheers

emillyelcap
Teilnehmer/-in

Great tool!

0 Upvotes
CliPlace
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

Hello everyone,
If someone still needs a customer portal, pay attention to CliPlace for variety.
We developed it for customers for another project, but now it is available to everyone.
It's completely free.
The best reward will be your feedback on this product 🙂
Take a look here

https://app.hubspot.com/ecosystem/7720658/marketplace/apps/customer-service/help-desk/cliplace-custo... 

https://cliplace.com/

Thanks.

Sdiddy407
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

@CliPlace I like what you have going here, how do we enable more features? Currently, all I see is ticketing?

0 Upvotes
CliPlace
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

@Sdiddy407 Hi, thanks for the question 🙂

So far, the ticket portal is a key feature. Therefore, the client can:
- create new tickets (instantly appear in the HS)
- view all tickets and their statuses
- upload files
- add comments to tickets
Access level configuration available

In addition, the portal owner can:
- grant access to all contacts or selectively
- have unlimited users
- brand the portal using logos, colors, etc.
- receive instant notifications about client activity
- use one portal for different businesses / projects

In the future (working on this):
- history of changes
- knowledge base in the portal
- training guides
- deals, products, quotes

If there is anything else you need in the portal, please share it here. This idea may be useful to us in the long run.

Sdiddy407
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

This is good stuff @CLi , please add me to any beta tests you may have. I really want to see the deals and quotes functionality come through into this portal. Great work!

0 Upvotes
eugenio_rossi
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende | Platinum Partner
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende | Platinum Partner

Hi @michael_ord ,

I'm very interested in the product you where talking about, too.

Is it possible to schedule a demnostration? We enrolled in the website for a demostration and filled the form, but we haven't heard since then.

0 Upvotes
michael_ord
Teilnehmer/-in

Hi @macbleser  - thanks for getting in touch. And thanks @Matthew_Jay  for the review!

You can get in touch with Andy and the team at info@portalhub.io - he can give you a demonstration and provide trial access. 

Just out of interest, are you a HubSpot Pro or Enterprise user?

0 Upvotes
Sdiddy407
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

@michael_ord - I just requested access of the trial from the site, would love to connect and see what you have created. Thanks

0 Upvotes
macbleser
Teilnehmer/-in

Hi @michael_ord, I am also very interested in trying to demo of the portal, especially after reading @Matthew_Jay's glowing review 😀. Should I send an email to info@portalhub.io? 

0 Upvotes
michael_ord
Teilnehmer/-in

Thanks Colin, we've learned a lot since launching our own portal. Like you, we needed to engage with many customers and prospects over a long period - which would have been impossible given lockdown / remote selling. 

0 Upvotes
colinrjohnston
Mitglied

I've had a call with @michael_ord where he demo'd their Portal solution. I have to say I was very impressed. The UX and framework is all there to build rich interactivity for not only leads but customers. We're in the market to integrate SAP, Hubspot and a portal to allow customer the ability to view key account information, raise tickets, access support documentation and view technical product data. Michael's portal should allow us to do all of this and presently it in a user friendly way. 

michael_ord
Teilnehmer/-in

Be happy to set up a call. Will send details via private message. cheers

0 Upvotes
BBenatar
Teilnehmer/-in

Hi,

I'll be happy to evaluate your solution

Please contact me

0 Upvotes
zaikoh
Mitglied

Hi @michael_ord I was wondering if we could have a quick chat about your client portal. It seesm like its exaclty the sort of solution we're looking for. Many thanks, Jake

0 Upvotes
Matthew_Jay
Mitglied

@michael_ord kindly provided me with a demo of their platform last week. I came away hugely impressed, but also relieved, with the work that Michael and his team have done, and with their development partner.

Impressed, because the work is excellent, meets Michael’s needs, and demonstrates what is possible with some planning, insight and solid development, using HubSpot as a key integration point.

Relieved, because Michael’s work shows that it is possible to deliver hugely functional, rich HubSpot-to-client / partner-facing portals with real-time data exchange. I remain surprised, however, that there are so few rich offerings out there, and that HubSpot, or its partner network, does not offer this as a standard feature, which many of us are asking for. There is a genuine market and a real need for this. I would certainly like to see more offerings like this available in the app marketplace.

BKuchar
Teilnehmer/-in | Partner
Teilnehmer/-in | Partner

I want to echo this - I too spoke with @michael_ord recently and their portal solution impressed us as well.  The data exists in Hubspot - we've been pulling out our hair as to why there is no customer portal add-on out there, but it seems that Michael's team has come up with a great solution. I think what they are working on could be the missing piece that everyone in this discussion thread has been waiting for (whew, finally)!

michael_ord
Teilnehmer/-in

We built our own portal (which integrates with HubSpot deals/contacts/companies/support etc). This has really helped re remote selling and supporting our customers.  

Customers can acces pricing/quoting calculator, raise/view tickets, access proposals etc.

https://portal.qualsys.co.uk/

Am surprised HubSpot doesnt have this facility, but if there is demand for it then we may consider making our portal available as an Add-on/Integration via the HubSpot Marketplace.

tothz
Teilnehmer/-in

Hi Michael,

I'm interested your customer portal.

Could you send me some information or test link?

Regards,

Zoltan

0 Upvotes