CMS Development

AtomicWayne
Mitglied

Creating a customer portal?

Has anyone created a customer portal that allows buyers and sellers to create a user name and password and save information from searches? Any ideas would be helpful. Thanks

45 Antworten
michael_ord
Teilnehmer/-in

Hi Zoltan, 

If you email your details / requirements to info@portalhub.io then Andy (Head of the Development team) will be able to give you a demonstration and provide trial access. Its quite early in the journey from private tool to publically avaiable SaaS product, so the website etc is not ready but he should be able to help you out.

Cheers,

Michael

0 Upvotes
Maurien
Mitglied

Hello,

We are interested in this development or API. Could we schedule a meeting? 

0 Upvotes
michael_ord
Teilnehmer/-in

Be happy to schedule a meeting to show you around our Portal. Will send a private message. 

0 Upvotes
Matthew_Jay
Mitglied

Michael - I'd be very interested to understand how you've achieved that, particularly for contacts, companies, documents and tickets. I'm based in the UK, as I think you are. Do let me know if we can connect?

0 Upvotes
michael_ord
Teilnehmer/-in

Be happy to show you a demo of our portal. Its working really well for us - particularly given lock down / remote selling. Not sure how to give you my email but will have a look. or you can get me on twitter: @michael_ord

0 Upvotes
MOrd
Mitglied

The Customer Portal tool that I was talking about is now live - https://portalis.io/  - There are a few early customers using it and giving Andy and the team amazing feedback ahead of the 'official' launch in 4-6 weeks. 

0 Upvotes
cjmil
Teilnehmer/-in

I'd also be interested in how you approached creating a portal on top of Hubspot...

0 Upvotes
michael_ord
Teilnehmer/-in

We'd be happy to show you our portal and talk you through how it works etc. Its been a real life-saver, particularly in sharing proposals, pricing calculator, support tickets. It gives an insight into customer needs/behaviours in the buying process. 

I will DM you via this community. And/or you can get me via twitter: @michael_ord 

0 Upvotes
Matthew_Jay
Mitglied

Thanks, Michael - have just private messaged you via this portal. Didn't realise you could do that using the email icon. Matthew

0 Upvotes
Phil_Vallender
Koryphäe | Diamond Partner

Hi @AtomicWayne

HubSpot isnt really built for this and doesnt have native functionality that supports it. 

You may find this earlier discussion useful: User login/registering before they can access a page

Hope that helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency
AtomicWayne
Mitglied

has anyone developed a User portal solution using the HubSPot API. Any suggestions for developers to do this?

Phil_Vallender

Hi @AtomicWayne 

Further to our previous discussion, Marketing Hub Enterprise does now include some membership features:

Create Membership-Content With Marketing Hub Enterprise

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency
0 Upvotes
LOJAR
Mitglied

@6CMarketing 

Any updates on this June release? It would be so ideal to create a client sign-in portal.

0 Upvotes
6CMarketing
Teilnehmer/-in

Hey,

We are still working hard on it. If you want to be alerted when we release its beta version you can sign up here: https://www.6cmarketing.com/hubspot-customer-portal/

6CMarketing
Teilnehmer/-in

Hey, quick update:

First, thank you to all of you for your interest, many people have signed up.

- So what about the customer portal?
To be more specific we are working on a customer portal that follows the user experience of other Hubspot tools (a timeline in the middle, a panel on the left, and another panel with extra info on the right side)

- How much will it cost ?
Monthly packages of $50 / $150 / $400 depending on the amount of users, how much you want to whitelabel it and what special features you need (e.g. if you want to add zapier integration, you need at least the $150 plan to set up webhooks)

When should I see a beta version?
- Well, this was supposed to be ready almost 2 months ago but after a political/economical crisis in Argentina, our only investor stepped out, and that has delayed the project, I am so sorry for that. Now my business partner and I are talking with a couple other investors that would help us to go on with this.

What is next ?
- I will keep you posted here and via email to those who have signed up

Cheers,
Ariel

ECMAdvisor
Teilnehmer/-in

Looking forward to having a customer portal for working with Tickets.  It appears that many HubSpot customers are suprised that it does not already exist in the normal Service Features.

inahury
Teilnehmer/-in

Agree, this would be great to have!
0 Upvotes
NCO
Stratege/Strategin

@6CMarketing 

Ariel,

Thanks for the update and for passing along that preliminary information.

Sorry to hear about the investor - hopefully you're able to get the funding you need to move forward with this.

Look forward to staying in the loop and hearing the good news.

Best,

Noah

vesnastefanovic
Teilnehmer/-in | Diamond Partner
Teilnehmer/-in | Diamond Partner

I just signed up. Do you have any updates?

6CMarketing
Teilnehmer/-in

Yes, we are working on it.
AtomicWayne
Mitglied

Any idea on timing and cost?