Creating a customer portal?

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Has anyone created a customer portal that allows buyers and sellers to create a user name and password and save information from searches? Any ideas would be helpful. Thanks

13 Replies 13
Community Thought Leader | Diamond Partner

Hi @AtomicWayne

HubSpot isnt really built for this and doesnt have native functionality that supports it. 

You may find this earlier discussion useful: User login/registering before they can access a page

Hope that helps.

Phil Vallender | Inbound marketing for B2B technology companies
Occasional Contributor

has anyone developed a User portal solution using the HubSPot API. Any suggestions for developers to do this?

Occasional Contributor
Yes, we are working on it.
Occasional Contributor

Any idea on timing and cost?

Occasional Contributor
A first beta version will be released in June. I can not disclosure the pricing yet since it's not completely defined.
NCO
Top Contributor

@6CMarketing 

Would love to be kept in the loop once this is created.

I'll follow this thread - if you can post here once it's complete, I'd love to learn more.

Thanks!

Occasional Contributor

We will Smiley Wink

0 Upvotes
Community Thought Leader | Diamond Partner

Hi @AtomicWayne 

Further to our previous discussion, Marketing Hub Enterprise does now include some membership features:

Create Membership-Content With Marketing Hub Enterprise

Phil Vallender | Inbound marketing for B2B technology companies
0 Upvotes
New Contributor

@6CMarketing 

Any updates on this June release? It would be so ideal to create a client sign-in portal.

0 Upvotes
Occasional Contributor

Hey,

We are still working hard on it. If you want to be alerted when we release its beta version you can sign up here: https://www.6cmarketing.com/hubspot-customer-portal/

Occasional Contributor

I just signed up. Do you have any updates?

0 Upvotes
Occasional Contributor

Hey, quick update:

First, thank you to all of you for your interest, many people have signed up.

- So what about the customer portal?
To be more specific we are working on a customer portal that follows the user experience of other Hubspot tools (a timeline in the middle, a panel on the left, and another panel with extra info on the right side)

- How much will it cost ?
Monthly packages of $50 / $150 / $400 depending on the amount of users, how much you want to whitelabel it and what special features you need (e.g. if you want to add zapier integration, you need at least the $150 plan to set up webhooks)

When should I see a beta version?
- Well, this was supposed to be ready almost 2 months ago but after a political/economical crisis in Argentina, our only investor stepped out, and that has delayed the project, I am so sorry for that. Now my business partner and I are talking with a couple other investors that would help us to go on with this.

What is next ?
- I will keep you posted here and via email to those who have signed up

Cheers,
Ariel

0 Upvotes
NCO
Top Contributor

@6CMarketing 

Ariel,

Thanks for the update and for passing along that preliminary information.

Sorry to hear about the investor - hopefully you're able to get the funding you need to move forward with this.

Look forward to staying in the loop and hearing the good news.

Best,

Noah