CMS Development

Thorstein
Membro | Parceiro Elite
Membro | Parceiro Elite

Creating a client portal with unique file URLs

resolver

Hi, I've purchased an HTML template (not from the Marketplace) and loaded it into my portal. I am making a client portal page, and I want to use the same template for each client I have so that they can easily access all their assets without having to email me or a team member.

Examples of assets would be their personas, an article request form, a link to their keyword analysis spreadsheet etc. Naturally, the URLs of these files must be unique for each page, so how do I insert a widget / module 
inside this HTML code so that I can change the URL in a module when editing page?

I just want to have a module with a label (i.e. "Keyword analysis") in the left navigation in the editor, then just dynamically add the URL for that unique client asset.

The default HTML code is:

<a class="project-item" href="DYNAMIC LINK HERE"></a>

It should be so simple to make, but I just can't figure it out. Any ideas?

Thanks! 

0 Avaliação positiva
1 Solução aceita
ndwilliams3
Solução
Conselheiro(a) de destaque

resolver

You can define a text module to input the URL, set the export_to_template_context to True and then use that text to create your link,

{% text "keyword_analysis_link" label="Keyword analysis link", value="http://example.com/link", export_to_template_context=True%}

<a class="project-item" href="{{keyword_analysis_link}}"></a>

Exibir solução no post original

0 Avaliação positiva
1 Resposta 1
ndwilliams3
Solução
Conselheiro(a) de destaque

resolver

You can define a text module to input the URL, set the export_to_template_context to True and then use that text to create your link,

{% text "keyword_analysis_link" label="Keyword analysis link", value="http://example.com/link", export_to_template_context=True%}

<a class="project-item" href="{{keyword_analysis_link}}"></a>

0 Avaliação positiva