CMS Development

Daniel_eon
Participant

Creating a blog navigation with all topics, despite pagination

Résolue

Hello,

I created a nav-area for the blog listing page which lists all topics from the blog posts. However, as soon as I limit the number of blog posts in the blog settings and pagination appears, the navigation only contains the tags from the blog posts on each specific paginated page. Essentially, this means that depending on the page that the user is on, he will see a different navigation.

So, it seems to me that the pagination removes any items from the "content for contents" loop which will not be printed on the current page. 

How can I get a full list of ALL blogs to iterate through? I do not want to use functions such as blog_recent, for example, because they are limited to 200 blog posts. I want to keep using the content variable or try an adequate alternative.

0 Votes
1 Solution acceptée
Daniel_eon
Solution
Participant

Résolue

Oops, I just found the blog_tags function which does exactly what I need. Don't know why I overlooked it in the documentation 🙂 

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

1 Réponse
Daniel_eon
Solution
Participant

Résolue

Oops, I just found the blog_tags function which does exactly what I need. Don't know why I overlooked it in the documentation 🙂