CMS Development

kellen
メンバー

Creating Child or Sub Companies

解決

My company would like to be better able to manage our client network, and as such, we'd like to be able to create many different child companies for any given parent company. However, I noticed that Hubspot does not appear to allow you to create and link whatever child companies to parent companies that you want, unless Hubspot recognizes the company or the company's website on its own. This is not ideal for us, as most of our clients are sub-agencies to larger, government agencies. I'd like to be able to create a parent company in Hubspot, and then underneath that create as many linked child companies with POCs as I want, all linked back to the parent company I've created. (Ideally then, I could look up one of my POCs, and see that they are linked to both the appropriate child and parent companies) Is this possible?

Thanks very much in advance.

1件の承認済みベストアンサー
Phil_Vallender
解決策
最優秀メンバー | Diamond Partner

解決

Hi @kellen

You should be able to do this by using the add child/parent buttons on the company view. 

The parent/child feature should let you associate any two companies, regardless of details, up to the limit of 10,000 child accounts per parent. 

More info on how to do this here: English How do I add a parent or child company to an existing company record?

Does this help?

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

元の投稿で解決策を見る

3件の返信
Phil_Vallender
解決策

解決

Hi @kellen

You should be able to do this by using the add child/parent buttons on the company view. 

The parent/child feature should let you associate any two companies, regardless of details, up to the limit of 10,000 child accounts per parent. 

More info on how to do this here: English How do I add a parent or child company to an existing company record?

Does this help?

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency
JamesWa
投稿者

解決

We need this expanded to be able to have multiple child and even parent relationships. A parent of a company should also be able to be a child of another company. Additionally, need more flexibility to define the relationship per attached from our old CRM, Insightly. 

Screen Shot 2019-01-31 at 6.12.17 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-01-31 at 6.12.28 PM.png

JDoran
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

解決

Hi @JamesWa ,

Good news here.

Each company can have up to 10,000 associated child companies.

In addition a partner company can also be a child of another company.

Full details here - https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/companies/how-can-i-add-a-parent-or-child-company...

In terms of defining the relationship in the manner you mention above. Although this functionality is not currently available a workaround would be to create a custom contact property with drop down options matching what you have below.

This walks you through how you'd go about doing that - https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/contacts/how-can-i-create-a-custom-property

Hope this helps,

Jack

0 いいね!