CMS Development

benji_thecroc
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende | Gold Partner

Create user login/account with HubDB/HubL

Hi,

I'm new to HubSpot CMS/HubDB. I was wondering if it was feasible to create a user login whereby a user can register and then login. Ideally I could potentially link this user account to a contact with the HubSpot account as well. I know there may be issues such as encrypting passwords and the like, I was more wondering if it was feasible in the mind of someone with more experience with HubSpot and if so some good starting points in terms of documentation/articles.

Thasnk,

Benji

0 Upvotes
3 Antworten
sSalev
Mitglied

Hi @benji_thecroc , have you found a way to implement this? i can't find any documentation

0 Upvotes
MFrankJohnson
Vordenker/-in

>>"I was wondering if it was feasible to create a user login whereby a user can register and then login."

Maybe consider HubSpot's membership access feature (requires Enterprise).

- see Control audience access to pages and blogs

Help answer your question? If so, remember to accept this solution now.

Best,
Frank

Chief HubSpot Consultant

hubspot-solutions-signature-mfrankjohnson-v05.png

MFrankJohnson.com | Perfect HubSpot Series | Connect on LinkedIn

Help find posts quickly ... accept this solution now.

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
0 Upvotes
benji_thecroc

Hi Frank,

It's close but we wouldn't want the content restricted to audience access only, anyone visiting the landing pages would be able to see them. The login would be used to link a user to a contact without having to rely on the HubSpot cookie which would only be avaialble to the user on the browser they filled a form out in, it's not cross-device or cross-browser friendly and we were hoping to mae use of extensive personalisation.

Thanks,

Benji

0 Upvotes