CMS Development

SebastienGaland

Create a partner listing page

SOLVE
Hi community,

My question may be a beginner question, so don't hesitate to be very basic in your responses! 

Our company is growing fast and we are enrolling so many new partners that we need to set up a new webpage to show them and let our visitors sort them based on different criteria's (location, language,...). 

Basically, we would like to follow the same template than Hubspot uses: https://app.hubspot.com/ecosystem/8639589/marketplace/solutions 

Can anyone tell us how to proceed? Is there a module/template that we can buy on the marketplace and integrate into our CMS? Or should we ask a Hubspot developper to develop it from scratch? 

Thanks! 
0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
piersg
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hi @SebastienGaland, you would need to build a dynamic page using HubDB for this (you need CMS Hub Pro or Enterprise). HubDB is basically a spreadsheet, you would just add a row for each partner with their relevant info.

Here's an article on how to build this. If you're not a developer, I would recommend hiring/contracting one.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
piersg
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hi @SebastienGaland, you would need to build a dynamic page using HubDB for this (you need CMS Hub Pro or Enterprise). HubDB is basically a spreadsheet, you would just add a row for each partner with their relevant info.

Here's an article on how to build this. If you're not a developer, I would recommend hiring/contracting one.