CMS Development

A2mun
投稿者

Create a hierarchy for webpages

解決

Is there a way I can create a hierarchy for how webpages are displayed in the webpage list or sitetree?

I know I can set a hierarchy for external viewing through advanced menus, but how I can do this for the editors. 

Currently in the site tree I just see a list of all of the web pages I have created for a particular domain

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
stefen
解決策
キーアドバイザー | Solutions Partner

解決

@A2mun that's determined by the url structure. If you're pages have parent child relationships to them the URL should reflect that.

For example instead of creating pages like "/parent-page" and "/child-page" you should structure the child page like so "/parent-page/child-page" if that makes sense.

Stefen Phelps, Community Champion, Kelp Web Developer

元の投稿で解決策を見る

6件の返信
stefen
解決策

解決

@A2mun that's determined by the url structure. If you're pages have parent child relationships to them the URL should reflect that.

For example instead of creating pages like "/parent-page" and "/child-page" you should structure the child page like so "/parent-page/child-page" if that makes sense.

Stefen Phelps, Community Champion, Kelp Web Developer
PennyFrench
参加者

解決

How does one make an existing page into a child page?  I can find no methodology for actually creating an actual site tree.  Would have expected perhaps a drag and drop hierarchy but can't find any way to take an existing web page and make it a "child" of another page.

IHammond
参加者

解決

@PennyFrench not sure whether it's still relevant... But if you go into the slug and amend it to include the parent page/path is updates it in the site tree section... 

I.e. 

if you want to connect "/this-page" to its parent page "/that-page", you just edit it to "/that-page/this-page" and it updates it nicely and automatically. 

HColman
メンバー

解決

I am having the same issue and when I updated the slug, the page disapeared from the sitemap, any ideas what went wrong? 

0 いいね!
IHammond
参加者

解決

Did you solve this? 

0 いいね!
A2mun
投稿者

解決

Thanks!