CMS Development

pablogh89

Create a Blog with hubspot to be displayed in Webflow

SOLVE

Greetings,

I have a landing site running in Webflow and I'm interested in adding a blog section. But instead of builing the blog from scrap in webflow, I decided to use hubspot. However, I have no idea where to start nor if a free account in hubspot will do for what I need.

Thanks in advance.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Phil_Vallender
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @pablogh89 

To confirm, you would currently need either Marketing Hub Pro or CMS Hub Starter to publish at least 1 non-HubSpot-branded blog. 

To use this alongside your webflow website you could either:

• Direct visitors to the subdomain connected to the HubSpot portal (often blog.) and/or
  • Create a webflow collection list/collection connected to the RSS feed of the HubSpot blog and then display this collection in a custom code widget on your webflow website

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5
VMatsiuako

SOLVE

Hi there,

Certainly, integrating a HubSpot blog into your Webflow site is a wise decision! Here's a step-by-step guide to get you started:

1. Create a HubSpot Account:

• Sign up for a HubSpot account if you don't have one. You can start with a free account on the HubSpot website.
  2. Access the Blog Tool:

• Once logged in, go to the "Marketing" tab and select "Website" from the dropdown menu.
    • Choose "Blog" from the "Website" menu.
  3. Set Up Your Blog:

• HubSpot will guide you through the process of creating your blog. Follow the prompts to set it up.
  4. Customize Your Blog:

• Customize the design and layout of your blog using HubSpot's templates or create your own.
  5. Generate Embed Code:

• In the "Settings" tab, find the "Embed Code" section.
    • Copy the provided embed code.

For more detailed information and visuals, check out this webflow create blog on integrating HubSpot blogs into Webflow.

Feel free to explore and reach out if you have any further questions or need assistance. Happy blogging!

0 Upvotes
Phil_Vallender
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @pablogh89 

To confirm, you would currently need either Marketing Hub Pro or CMS Hub Starter to publish at least 1 non-HubSpot-branded blog. 

To use this alongside your webflow website you could either:

• Direct visitors to the subdomain connected to the HubSpot portal (often blog.) and/or
  • Create a webflow collection list/collection connected to the RSS feed of the HubSpot blog and then display this collection in a custom code widget on your webflow website

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency
Plumstack

SOLVE

Hey Pablogh, did you ever find an answer for this? Trying to do the exact same!

0 Upvotes
krishangtechn

SOLVE

Hello @pablogh89 ,

@WendyGoh  provided information is useful for your query.

Webflow we did many website and landing page etc so regarding blog If you want to create on webflow you can find solution here https://webflow.com/templates/html/escape-blog-website-template

I hope this information will help you

Thanks,

Krishang Technolab

0 Upvotes
WendyGoh
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hey @pablogh89,

When looking to create blog in HubSpot, your team will need to have either HubSpot CMS or Marketing Professional, Enterprise

This is a useful documentation on how to Create a new blog in HubSpot.

0 Upvotes