CMS Development

wlyu9248
Mitglied

Create Login Authentication Page in HubSpot

lösung

I am new to HubSpot. I was trying to search if this is doable but no much information is there.

Is there a way to create a website page with login system on HubSpot. People can enter their emails and password or any contact values, then the page can authenticate their info. After authenticate their emails and passwords, they can view their particular data using API integration, for example, their loan status...

Can anyone provide resources about how the login page could be done? 

Appreciated.

1 Akzeptierte Lösung
bradmin
Lösung
Autorität

lösung

I'm not certain of any integrations which can help with something like this. The only customers I heard doing something successfully with a use case like this had developed a custom solution themselves. 

I've sent a couple of emails out to colleagues, to see if they can shed any light. 

Brad Mampe, Salesforce Analyst, Fidelity
I'm probably wrong. I may not be right about that.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

0 Upvotes
7 Antworten
nechavarria
Mitglied

lösung
k1
Mitglied

lösung

Hi - Has anyone found a solution for this? Any experience with LoginRadius?

0 Upvotes
Anonymous
Nicht anwendbar

lösung

Hey @wlyu9248 this isn't currently possible with HubSpot out-of-the-box. @bradmin are you aware of any third-party integration or API possiblity here?

0 Upvotes
bradmin
Lösung
Autorität

lösung

I'm not certain of any integrations which can help with something like this. The only customers I heard doing something successfully with a use case like this had developed a custom solution themselves. 

I've sent a couple of emails out to colleagues, to see if they can shed any light. 

Brad Mampe, Salesforce Analyst, Fidelity
I'm probably wrong. I may not be right about that.
0 Upvotes
sarab
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

I wanted to see if there has been any update on this or plugins that work for this purpose, please let me know - thank you!

0 Upvotes
809CharlieTango
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

Interesting. I am in need of a solution like this too!!

0 Upvotes
dangas
Mitglied

lösung

I am actually looking for a similar solution as well. Let me know if someone is coming out with a way of implementing this.

0 Upvotes