CMS Development

esraszrr

Create Image and text Slider

How can I create a slider where one side is content and the other side is moving pictures(carousel image)? the right side will only contain content there will be motion pictures on the left Actually, There can be 2 modules in a single slide.

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
webdew
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

Hi @esraszrr ,

There is no option to use 2 different modules in a single slider on HubSpot, so you can use a field named “rich text” inside the slider items, and then you will have to use both options.

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.
Thanks and Regards. 

0 Upvotes
jonchim
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

hey @esraszrr, will the side with the content always stay static? or will the content change with the images? I usually like using codepen to find some inspiration, there are a few examples for sliders here but wasn't sure if you had a look and feel in mind, it would require some custom coding https://codepen.io/search/pens?q=carousel&cursor=ZD0xJm89MCZwPTE=

Jon Chim
VP of Design & Development
Hypha HubSpot Development

check Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @esraszrr 

Thank you for reaching out.

I want to tag some of our experts on this - @Teun @jonchim @tjoyce do you have any advice for @esraszrr on this? 

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

esraszrr

Hi Tiphaine,

Thank you. 

0 Upvotes