CMS Development

meghna-ncompass
Participant

CraftCMS integration Error: listed authentication credentials missing

SOLVE

After integrating hubspot api onto the craft cms app using the private app access token , I got this error in my log

{
  "status": "error",
  "message": "Any of the listed authentication credentials are missing",
  "correlationId": "xxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxx",
  "engagement": {
    "vendorkey-gae": "vendorkey-gae not engaged. Vendorkey not found in request headers.",
    "service-to-service": "service-to-service not engaged. Metadata for service-to-service request not found.",
    "hapikey": "hapikey not engaged. hapikey is not present in query params.",
    "oauth-token": "oauth-token not engaged. Malformed OAuth access token found in request header.",
    "internal-cookie": "internal-cookie not engaged. Cookie not found in the request.",
    "app-cookie": "app-cookie not engaged. App cookie is not present on the request."
  }
}

Do I need to generate another access token ? I can't figure out the source of the error. 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
himanshurauthan
Solution
Thought Leader | Elite Partner

SOLVE

Hello @meghna-ncompass 

Based on the error message you provided, it seems that the authentication credentials you provided are not complete. The error message indicates that one or more of the following authentication methods are missing or not properly set up vendorkey-gae, service-to-service, hapikey, oauth-token,internal-cookie, app-cookie

You should check that you have provided all the required authentication credentials for your integration with HubSpot API. Make sure that the access token you generated has the necessary permissions to perform the actions you are trying to execute. And review documentation for the HubSpot API you are using to ensure that you have properly configured your integration.
Overallthe error message indicates that one or more of the listed authentication credentials are missing or invalid, so you should review your authentication setup and generate a new access token if necessary.

Thanks & Regards
Himanshu Rauthan

Digital Marketing & Inbound Expert In Growth Hacking Technology

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
meghna-ncompass
Participant

SOLVE

Thanks Himanshu 
You were right the env variable for the access token was not set up properly and I was also missing some permissions on my private app. I also wanted to inform you that in craft cms the the instructions given on the control panel to set up the new integration does not match the one on the documentation , hence I was missing a few write permissions on  my private app settings.

Thank you for your help 
This error is resolved 

himanshurauthan
Solution

SOLVE

Hello @meghna-ncompass 

Based on the error message you provided, it seems that the authentication credentials you provided are not complete. The error message indicates that one or more of the following authentication methods are missing or not properly set up vendorkey-gae, service-to-service, hapikey, oauth-token,internal-cookie, app-cookie

You should check that you have provided all the required authentication credentials for your integration with HubSpot API. Make sure that the access token you generated has the necessary permissions to perform the actions you are trying to execute. And review documentation for the HubSpot API you are using to ensure that you have properly configured your integration.
Overallthe error message indicates that one or more of the listed authentication credentials are missing or invalid, so you should review your authentication setup and generate a new access token if necessary.

Thanks & Regards
Himanshu Rauthan

Digital Marketing & Inbound Expert In Growth Hacking Technology
0 Upvotes