CMS Development

Anonymous
Not applicable

Content optional CSS files

SOLVE
Hi HubSpot community,

What are the absolute URLs of the two links below? I would like to see the content of the two style sheets.

{% include "hubspot/styles/responsive/modules.css" %}
{% include "hubspot/styles/patches/recommended.css" %}

Greetings,
Marco
0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
jonchim
Solution
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hey @Anonymous,

I typically go to the front end to find any includes because i can never find in the backend. Though in file manager you should be able to do a search for those files?

I think it's usually something like this 

https://www.domainname.com/hs-fs/hub/{{ portal id }}/hub_generated/template_assets/{{digits }}/{{ digits }}/{{ theme folder }}/rest of path 

Jon Chim
VP of Design & Development
Hypha HubSpot Development

check Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

SOLVE

Hi Jon Chim,

Thanks for your help. I wasn't able to figure out the {{digits}} of the path you provided. HubSpot support helped me with that. So now I'm able to take a look at the content of the two stylesheets! 

Greetings,

Marco

0 Upvotes
jonchim
Solution
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hey @Anonymous,

I typically go to the front end to find any includes because i can never find in the backend. Though in file manager you should be able to do a search for those files?

I think it's usually something like this 

https://www.domainname.com/hs-fs/hub/{{ portal id }}/hub_generated/template_assets/{{digits }}/{{ digits }}/{{ theme folder }}/rest of path 

Jon Chim
VP of Design & Development
Hypha HubSpot Development

check Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes